Conditions that Naturopathic can help address
The most common health issues that Naturopathic Doctors can help with include:
- Thyroid problems
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Allergies and Environmental Illness
- High Blood Pressure, Heart Problems
- Digestion, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Cystitis, Prostatitis, Erectile dysfunction
- Colds and Flu
- Ear, Sinus and Throat Infections
- Urinary tract infections
- symptoms of Perimenopause and Menopause
- PMS, heavy or painful periods
- Fibrocystic Breast Syndrome
- Pregnancy Wellness, labour induction
- Pre-conception health and Fertility optimizing
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
- Mental or Emotional Stress
- Anxiety, Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Complementary cancer care
If you don’t see your health concerns reflected here, give us a call and book a free 10 minute consultation. We may be able to help.
Plan a Visit
There are many ways to approach your first visit at the Clinic. Perhaps you would like a free 10 minute consult, which is a great opportunity to ask an ND questions and find out what Naturopathic Medicine has to offer.
A full Naturopathic intake is the most comprehensive appointment and allows your ND to take a complete health history, and ultimately identify and treat the root cause of your health concerns.
Please see Treatments for more detailed information on appointment options. We have something for everyone!